Electronic torque wrench
- target torque warning: buzzer + 12 LED lights
- operation mode: peak hold / track
- unit selection: N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm
- head type: interchangeable head
- gear teeth: 52
- battery: AA × 2 pcs (not included)
- battery life (continuous operation): 110 hrs.
- battery life (standby): 1 year
- data memory size: 250 inputs
- 10 preset toque settings
- operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 60˚C
- storage temperature: -20˚C ~ 70˚C
- humidity: up to 90 % non-condensing
- drop test: 1 m
- vibration test: 10G
- warranty: 10.000 cycle / one year
- electromagnetic compatibility certificate
- accuracy CW: +/-2%, CCW: +/-3%
- PC connectivity
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Only an authorised person in a certificated service centre can perform technical maintenance.
- Tools should always be serviced and calibrated by a certified service engineer.
- Tool should only be used for precise tightening as specified in the instruction manual.
- Check instruction manual on how to read the value scale on the tool properly.
- Stop tightening after hearing a feedback from the tool.
- Use only sockets with the same square drive.
- Always return the value on the scale back to 0 after usage and before storing.
Accuracy in measurementMeasuring tapes, torque wrenches with overload protection, Vernier callipers (digital as well), spirit levels, try-squares, mason’s levels and feeler gauges are excellent representatives of accurate measuring instruments, without which a successful planning and execution of work is simply impossible to imagine.
Test-safe useMeasuring tools are precise and at the same time simple to use – both in general measurements with classic measuring tapes in different variants as well as in specific masonry and locksmith works, in gauging threads, etc.
Multiple versionsUnior precision tools are available in classic variants and state-of the- art digital versions with added timers and other features. All tools are designed and manufactured in accordance with the current international standards.