Insulated adjustable wrench
More About Product
DIN EN IEC 60900 (VDE 0682-201):2019-04; EN IEC 60900:2018
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- made according to standard ISO 6787 and EN IEC 60900:2018
- double layered - double coloured insulation for additional safety
- controlled according to standard EN IEC 60900
- with scale
- if second layer is visible, replace your insulated tool with a new one.
- Adjust the tool before using! Adjustment while working is life dangerous.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Discard any wrench with a spread or damaged fixed jaw or a bent handle
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN IEC 60900 standard.