Reversible ratchet 3/8"
More About Product
ISO 3315 No. 257
- material: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- body drop forged
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- made according to standard ISO 3315
- 75 - teeth
- 4,8° working angle
- Safety lock system
- The socket is be released from the ratchet by simple pressing the button.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
I wanted to loosen the wheels on the car using a ratchet, and now it isn't working. Perhaps the mechanism broke down? Did I use the right ratchet?The ratchet article 190.1/1LG is intended for unscrewing car wheel bolts. Other ratchets in Unior's range are not designed to unscrew car wheel bolts.
Simple useThe operation of the ratchet accommodating the sockets is based on a 75-tooth mechanism, which divides the 360° full circle into sections of 4.8-degree angles and thus guarantees simpler use even at nearly inaccessible points. With larger ratchet increments, fewer turns and less effort, you can achieve greater reliability and higher precision.
AccuracyTogether with the indispensable ratchets, Unior sockets allow even, predictable and precision tightening and loosening of screws and nuts -working with Unior ratchets is safer and more accurate.
SafetySpecial socket retention system with a one-touch release button ensures greater safety at work and an increased socket locking speed.