Universal timing pulley puller
More About Product
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009, screw blackened
- for removing all types of pulleys with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 slots
- This tool is designed for removing drive pulleys with face grooves. The tool removes a pulley absolutely free of any risk of damage. The tool is adaptable to different pulley diameters, as the legs are adjustable.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.