Tool for rotating camshaft pulley
More About Product
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- material: pin from premium plus carbon steel
- for holding pulleys on camshafts, injection pumps
- for timing pulleys, span from 24 to 160 mm
- available pin dimensions: Ø5.7, Ø7.7, Ø9.7, Ø11.7, Ø18
- heavy duty double - component handles
- jet stamp UNIOR
- Used to hold the camshaft pulley in place so that the centre screw can be unscrewed prior to removing the camshaft pulley. This easy-to-use tool is intended for all types of camshaft pulleys.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.