Valve spring compressor
More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated
- suitable for almost all engines due to its wide range of adjustment
- valve spring compressor not include pressure pieces
- 4 pressure pieces (article 2202.1) allows us working on almost all engines and are available as spare parts
- using its very fast and easy with lever blockade
- after adjusting the tool for the first valve, the speed of work increases as readjusting is not necessary for subsequent valves.
- adjustable handles enable desired pressure on the spring.
- extra-large throat for larger engines
- This tool is used to attach and detach valve springs and features a self-locking lever and quickly-adjustable fittings to allow it to be used with all kinds of engines.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.