Hex wrench, long type
ISO 2936 L
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: nickel plated
- made according to standard ISO 2936 (only metric dimension)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Long lifespanThe wrenches are made of Premium chrome vanadium steel with a greater density at the points of the highest pressure, and such dimensioning and manufacture only increase their extreme power and durability.
Safety cutWith their special safety cut, the wrenches prevent the damaging of corners and edges of the screws and nuts by distributing the force evenly over the surface away from the outer lines of the nut or screw head instead of directly on the edges.
Innovative designState-of-the art design makes Unior wrenches guarantee an accurate and efficient transfer of force to screw heads and nuts.