Automatic Spring Clip Pliers
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- material pivoting tip: special carbon tool steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- for hose clips on cooling, heating, fuel or screen-washer systems
- fits most standard size clamps
- position lock makes it easy to replace hose clamps
How to use the tool:
- The pliers are used for opening tube spring clips used on cooling and heating systems which enables quick and safe removal of tubes from tube extensions. Suitable for spring clips with a grip ranging from 18 to 54 mm. The 600 mm long Bowden cable enables efficient use in hard to reach places where clips cannot be reached with other pliers. The pliers include a toothed blocker with 8 positions for opening clips or fastening them in a custom position which makes the removal of clips easier and with no additional force necessary. The handles are designed so that when the pliers' jaws are open the widest they are easy to squeeze with as little force as possible.
- Alfa Romeo, Audi, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Lancia, MAN, Mercedes, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Toyota, VW, Volvo, etc.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.