Grip pliers for cutting exhaust pipes
More About Product
- material: jaws from Premium Flex Plus carbon steel
- handles made from sheet metal
- Cutting capacity: 25–85 mm.
- used for cutting exhaust pipes in partial replacements of exhaust systems.
- the plastic-coated T-handle provides better grip for the user.
- universal locking mechanism.
- very long cutting chain.
How to use the tool:
- This tool is primarily intended for cutting exhaust pipes but, due to the design of its cutting chain and blades, it can also be used for copper pipe, plastic pipe and various other pipes with diameters between 25 and 85 mm. The tool is safe and easy to use due to accessories such as: – a longer cutting chain enabling you to cut pipes with diameters of up to 85 mm; – larger cutting blades, enabling you to cut steel tube up to 3 mm thick, brass tube up to 4 mm thick, PVC tube up to 5 mm thick; – a plastic-coated T–handle that decreases the amount of force necessary to use the tool, enhances grip and prevents slipping; – a universal locking mechanism that keeps the tool in position until you release the locking mechanism and stop cutting. The cutting chain is subject to wear, which is why we are offering it as a spare part (art. 2082.1).
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.