CLIC® collar pliers
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- jet stamp UNIOR
- separating and closing with 180° invert of the pliers
- to remove and reassemble CLIC spring-clips
- Pliers for …. are used for opening the tube clamps, enabling quick and safe removal of tubes from tube prolongations. They are also used for closing the tube clamps when tubes are attached to tube prolongations to prevent tubes from falling off the prolongations and thus ensuring safe movement of fluids. The pliers have been designed in such a way so that only a minimum force is sufficient to create large pressure upon the clamp, ensuring safe and durable connection of the tube to the tube prolongation. The pliers have been shaped in such a way so that they can be efficiently used at places which are difficult to access, thus enabling quick and easy handling. Firm and safe grip is ensured by the ergonomic shape of the handles.
- Audi, Citroen, Fiat, Mercedes, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, Renault, VW
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.