Suspension compressor for shock absorber springs
More About Product
- This Unior professional tool, under article number 2051, is intended for the removal of car shock absorbers and is mainly used to compress the springs in MacPherson struts. Since the number of versions of the MacPherson strut is always increasing, the tool set contains three different pairs of grippers that almost completely cover the range of different MacPherson struts. The tool set also includes a spacer bar for conical springs, which increases the usefulness of the Shock Absorber Remover. Development of this tool took safety into account as the large forces involved in removing shock absorbers may present a risk of injury to the user. For this reason, all grippers in the set feature enlarged grip edges to firmly grip the spring in the tool thus prevent any possibility of slipping, which could injure the tool user. The recommended load for the tool is 9000 N. The maximum load for the tool is up to 37000 N. The tool is supplied in a durable PVC case that enables easier and safer transportation.
- in set 2 cups 80 - 115, 2 cups 110 - 150 in 2 cups 140 - 195
How to use the tool:
- 1. Select the appropriate cup for your spring.
- 2. Place the remover on the spring.
- 3. START compressing the shock absorber spring.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Extra durabilityUnior pullers, available with two or three adjustable arms, with a sliding hammer or pulling chuck, or in several other versions, are made of carbon tool steel. The special forging process guarantees their extra durability.
Easy to useUnior pulling systems enable safe and effective removal of bearings, bushings and sprockets. All pullers are easy to use, flexible and extremely long-wearing.