Tool for set tyres valvelets
More About Product
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- jet stamp UNIOR
- for setting tyre Schrader valvelets
- the handle features plastic-coated grooves that prevent sliding and thus any damage to wheel rims. The tool is appropriate for all dimensions of wheel rims.
How to use the tool:
- 1. Insert the new valvelet into the opening on the wheel rim.
- 2. Screw the tool on the valvelet.
- 3. Use the lever to pull the valvelet in the proper position on the wheel rim.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.