Bike book set EN with bike tools
Unior Bicycle Mechanics Book #1
- Written by expert mechanic Denise Belzil who has over 30 years experience
- Richly detailed how-to instructions plus images to guide professional and home bike mechanics
- Volume 1 covers hubs, bottom brackets and headsets over 274 pages. Volume 2, also available KAT.BIKEBOOK2 covers gear and brake systems over 318 pages
- Spiral bound for easy use
- High quality laminated paper for durability in the workshop
Set of two tire levers, green
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- High strength plastic ensures durability and no damage to rims
- Provide excellent leverage
- Designed for 5-11 speed chains
- Comfortable dipped handles
- Large pin driving handle makes it easy to use
|Bike book set EN with bike tools||629395||20/12-BIKE-EN||3|
|Unior Bicycle Mechanics Book #1||KAT.BIKEBOOK1||EN||1|
|Set of two tire levers, green||1657GREEN||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.