Sliding T-handle 1"
- material: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- polished head
- made according to standard ISO 3315
ISO 3315 No. 253
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Simple useThe operation of the ratchet accommodating the sockets is based on a 75-tooth mechanism, which divides the 360° full circle into sections of 4.8-degree angles and thus guarantees simpler use even at nearly inaccessible points. With larger ratchet increments, fewer turns and less effort, you can achieve greater reliability and higher precision.
AccuracyTogether with the indispensable ratchets, Unior sockets allow even, predictable and precision tightening and loosening of screws and nuts -working with Unior ratchets is safer and more accurate.
SafetySpecial socket retention system with a one-touch release button ensures greater safety at work and an increased socket locking speed.