More About Product
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- coated with electro-black oxide finish for rust protection
- for assembling or disassembling oil filters
- for oil filters in restricted access area
- used with ratchet 3/8" and proper extension bar
How to use the tool:
- This tool comes in as many as 12 sizes, which can be used on the majority of standard car and motorcycle oil filters on the market. Using it is simple as all that is needed is to place the appropriate tool on the filter and rotate it with ease. The tool can also be used when fitting oil filters as the design and material have been carefully selected so that the tool can withstand the maximum force applied to it. Because of the surface protection, the tool is highly resistant to scratches and damage as well as to atmospheric and chemical effects.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.