Trim pin remover
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- for removing trim pin from 2mm till 15mm
- This tool is used for extracting fastening pins, removing trim and on various upholstery.
- tip angled ground
- Its ergonomic design allows easy and safe working in various positions and in difficult to reach places without damage to the items being extracted or removed.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.