Insulated socket 1/2", 6 point
DIN EN IEC 60900 (VDE 0682-201):2019-04; EN IEC 60900:2018
- material: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- head: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- made according to standard ISO 2725-1 and EN IEC 60900:2018
- double layered - double coloured insulation for additional safety
- controlled according to standard EN IEC 60900
- if second layer is visible, replace your insulated tool with a new one.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
Can an insulated socket wrench be used with a normal ratchet?A non-insulated socket wrench cannot be used with a normal ratchet because it has additional protection in the connection area.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN IEC 60900 standard.