Socket 1/2", 6 point
ISO 2725 - 1
- material: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- made according to standard ISO 2725-1 (only metric dimension)
- made according to standard DIN 3124
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
I attached the socket wrench to the pneumatic tool and the wall cracked. What could be wrong?When working with pneumatic screwdrivers, you must use an impact socket wrench.
Simple useThe operation of the ratchet accommodating the sockets is based on a 75-tooth mechanism, which divides the 360° full circle into sections of 4.8-degree angles and thus guarantees simpler use even at nearly inaccessible points. With larger ratchet increments, fewer turns and less effort, you can achieve greater reliability and higher precision.
AccuracyTogether with the indispensable ratchets, Unior sockets allow even, predictable and precision tightening and loosening of screws and nuts -working with Unior ratchets is safer and more accurate.
SafetySpecial socket retention system with a one-touch release button ensures greater safety at work and an increased socket locking speed.