Wooden base for 1689
More About Product
Product featuresSay hello to the Unior Wooden Base for your Pro Truing Stand! Made from sturdy beech plywood with rounded edges, this base is designed to prevent scratching on your wood or stainless-steel bench top. Pre-drilled holes make it easy to mount the truing stand, and mounting bolts are included. This base is compatible with both V1 and V2 versions of the truing stand, and has two handy trays for storage of items like spoke wrenches and the ‘Made For Work’ logo has been burned into the wood. Whether you need to move the truing stand or keep it in place, this wooden base is the perfect solution.
- Sturdy base for the Pro Truing Stands V1 and V2
- Prevents scratching your wood or stainless-steel bench top
- Beech plywood with rounded edges
- Pre-drilled holes for truing stand mounting, mounting bolts included
- Two handy trays for storage of items such as spoke wrenches
- Unior Made For Work logo burned into wood
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.