- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Two configurations: one for 10/11/12t small-cog cassettes, one for 13/14t small-cog cassettes
- Ridges on the outside of the pins provide a secure grip on the cassett.
- Access hole allows for a cassette lockring tool to fit.
How to use the tool:
- Modern replacement of the traditional chain whip
- Pins on the tool engage with the smallest sprocket on the cassette and hold it in place, while the opening in the middle allows for easy access to the cassette lockring.
- Version for 11- & 12-tooth sprockets has longer pins on the “12t” side. This makes it fully compatible with cassettes where two smallest sprockets have 10 and 12 teeth. For removal of the sprocket, where the smallest sprocket has 10t, the tool reaches over it and engages with the next 12t sprocket.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.