Ratchet combination wrench
More About Product
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- ratchet: works both way, screw direction can be changed with button
- 72 - teeth, 5° working angle
- Stop ring on the ring part of the wrench prevents unexpected slip of the wrench from the nut and positioning back on the nut.
- It enables quick and easy tightening of the nut without causing damage to the user and quick, save and precise positioning of the wrench on the nut.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
Do wrenches with a ratchet need to be oiled?No, the ratchet mechanism should not be oiled, but the dirt should be removed with a non-corrosive cleaning agent.
Long lifespanThe wrenches are made of Premium chrome vanadium steel with a greater density at the points of the highest pressure, and such dimensioning and manufacture only increase their extreme power and durability.
Safety cutWith their special safety cut, the wrenches prevent the damaging of corners and edges of the screws and nuts by distributing the force evenly over the surface away from the outer lines of the nut or screw head instead of directly on the edges.
Innovative designState-of-the art design makes Unior wrenches guarantee an accurate and efficient transfer of force to screw heads and nuts.