Pneumatic angle sander
- free speed 4500 revolution per minutes
- maximum air pressure: 6,2 Bar
- air consumption 340 l/min
- air inlet 1/4"
- spindle thread 5/8"
- small and compact tool
- suitable for lefthanders as well as for right-handers
- removable handle
- handy turn-on switch
- grinding of welds
- grinding of sharp edges
- reparation of small uneven surfaces
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic gripUnior air tools feature an ergonomic grip for easy handling, while their robust casing guarantees a long lifespan even under the toughest job-site conditions. The superior quality materials and the high-precision make of the drive mechanism vouches for its perfect operation at high torque, while the operating heads of the tool are heat-treated to withstand great loads and long use.
Efficient executionThanks to the power of compressed air, Unior pneumatic tools enable a quick and simple, safe and efficient execution of various jobs. Dedicated tools facilitate work in car repair shops, and the construction and timber industries.
Highest safety standardsUnior air tools are distinguished by their high quality and safe operation meeting the highest safety standards. Their simple use makes the tools suitable for DIY as well as professional users, who can choose among various pneumatic ratchets, air hammers and sets containing different accessories and add-ons.