More About Product
- free speed 10000 revolution per minutes
- maximum air pressure : 6,2 Bar
- air consumption 212 l/min
- air inlet 1/4"
- Velcro sander pad
- the ergonomic shape of the handle enables good grip and prevents gliding
- suitable for lefthanders as well as for right-handers
- silent and powerful drive
- handy on/off switch
- exhaustion of parts into a bag for a cleaner workplace
- flexible and robust pipe for cleaning dust
- it does not leave edges on the working platform
- better work conditions due to minimal vibrations
- extreme power based on its weight (1.2 kg)
- vehicle workshops
- preparation of different working platforms for further process
- ideal for grinding construction steel, metals and wood
- The basis of sander is VELCRO™ system which is: quick, simple and safe to mount and unmount various sander pads. This system is being used for various occasions - the best known example is training shoes with VELCRO™ fastening.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- The pressure in the tool during the operation has to be at least 6.2 bar for the tool to work properly.
- Regularly clean and dry the air filters and inlet air supply.
- Always use clean and dry air with the correct mixture of oil, for maximum tool life.
- Check the joints and ensure that the tubes and other equipment are not damaged before use.
- All tools should be gently oiled prior to being stored.
- Always store pneumatic tools in dry places away from water.
- Always use original spare parts.
- Repairs can be performed only by authorised staff people authorised by Unior d.d.
- Always disconnect tools not in use from the air supply.
Ergonomic gripUnior air tools feature an ergonomic grip for easy handling, while their robust casing guarantees a long lifespan even under the toughest job-site conditions. The superior quality materials and the high-precision make of the drive mechanism vouches for its perfect operation at high torque, while the operating heads of the tool are heat-treated to withstand great loads and long use.
Efficient executionThanks to the power of compressed air, Unior pneumatic tools enable a quick and simple, safe and efficient execution of various jobs. Dedicated tools facilitate work in car repair shops, and the construction and timber industries.
Highest safety standardsUnior air tools are distinguished by their high quality and safe operation meeting the highest safety standards. Their simple use makes the tools suitable for DIY as well as professional users, who can choose among various pneumatic ratchets, air hammers and sets containing different accessories and add-ons.