- Flap disc are to be used at the operating peripheral speed 80m/s.
- Production is approved by Safety.
- Application: coarse and fine grinding of brakes, edge grinding and removal of jagged edges, removal of dyes, cleaning of cast iron products, surface grinding
- Field of use: aluminium, soft materials, steel, plastic, wood, alloyed steel, non-iron alloys
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.