Flat cutting-off wheels, for steel
- Side reinforced flat cut-off wheels in resin bond for manual cutting on stationary machines with operating speed 80m/s, furnished with one metal hole insert.
- Thin cut-off wheel meets requirements of european standard pr EN 12413 and their production is approved by Safety Certificates DSA 1819 (side grinding is not allowed)
- Thin cut-off wheels are manufactured in specifications for universal steel cast iron and non-ferrous metals.
- characteristic of material: A46SBF
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.